Friday, December 16, 2011

What are good virtual horse games?

I love horses and would like a game to play when I'm bored!





I have already tried howrse but would like to know some others i could try!





Any suggestions??|||Its called "Me %26amp; My Horse" and its available for Wii and PS2|||there is a game called pony island wich is kindof fantsy as you can get unicorns and stuff but it has a great breeding system so if you are into all that sort of stuff you will really love this it also has a really friendly good comunity|||for DS: pippa funnell


Whitaker family horse life


My horse and me


I love horses


imagine pet vet


wii: horse and me


g1 jockey wii


...





i'll try to add some more soon, hope it helps|||Ultimate glue empire, you have to breed horses and make a profit from the glue they provide when boiled down, a bit like zoo tycoon with a sick twist.|||On the Nintendo DS theres stuff like Horsesz or Ponyz or something, you could try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment