Friday, December 16, 2011

Do you know of any PC horse games?

Okay, first off i asked in here because I figure fellow horse lovers and owners do play horse games :) does anyone know of a horse game you can play like zoo tycoon? I don't really want to do cross-country, show jumping or dressage riding. I have a game like that. I really just want to breed and raise horses on a game like a tycoon game.|||howrse.com


horsetycoon.com


horseland.com


avirtualhorse.com


virtualhorseranch.com


equine-ranch.com


digiturf.com


horseracegame.com


virtualraceday.com


besthorsegames.com


horseisle.com








just google it!





EDIT: i forgot- bellasara.com|||Horseland.com is my favorite! You have all the 3D world and 3D riding stuff, plus breeding and training, plus myspace like homepages and friends!

Report Abuse


|||google it|||I just found out about one called horse tycoon. I'm trying to sign up for it right now, so I don't really know how good it is, but it sounds pretty cool.


One that I think is really good is howrse.com


it's a lot of fun. You get to breed, raise, sell, and buy horses, and manage your own stable. I think it's lotsa fun!


lol.|||theres one called lets ride, another one called horsez and another one called something like stables or something|||There is one. I can't remember exactly what it is called, but its like this racing stable or something like that. I know you run a farm and breed horses and stuff.|||when you first said pc, i thought you meant pony club.


LOL.


try horseland.

No comments:

Post a Comment